NCHE -National College for Higher Education
NCHE is established in 1996 by a group of experienced and dedicated academicians for providing quality and need based education in a highly congenial academic environment. The broad objective of the college is to prepare and mould students capable of catering to the future manpower needs of the country.
Right from the inception, NCHE has been striving for academic excellence towards overall personality development of students. National College for Higher Education created Center for Development Studies (CeDS) in 1999 with the growing needs for competent professionals in the country, CeDS has been offering need based academic programs : Bachelor in Development Studies (BDevS) and Bachelor in Development Finance (BDFin) of Kathmandu University (KU). Besides these, CeDS has a separate research and development wing for conducting research and training activities. The motto of the CeDS is to inculcate knowledge to the students through holistic approach of teaching, training and research.
- Lecture methods with adequate use of audio- visual aids such as OHPs, LCDs etc.
- Classroom discussion on key issues of development
- Term papers, assignments and case presentations in different subjects
- Field studies for understanding wider perspectives of rural and urban areas
- Seminars and talk programs for expanding the horizon of knowledge
- Training and research works relating to the development
- Muktishree Pvt. Ltd has made an investment in National College in…………..